Audio Recorder 1.60
Audio Sound Recorder
Simple and Powerful Audio Recording Software
Now with support for
Power Audio Recorder(MP3 Audio Sound Recorder) enables you to record sound
from any input source on your computer, including anything
that is played back via your sound card, external microphone
or any other audio input source. The recording can
be saved directly WAV/MP3/WMA format. Other features include
the ability to schedule recording times, flexible
recording quality settings, voice activation, automatic file
naming, mp3 cutting and joining, ID3 tag editing
and easy sending of recording as email attachment.If
you want to burner recorded sound to Audio CD,click here.
If you have problem to record in windows vista,please click
- Record any signal played through your sound card into MP3 ,WMA or WAV files.
- Support 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 32000, 44100,48000Hz, Mono/Dual Channels/Joint Stereo/Stereo.
- CD quality recording.
- Start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Easy-to-use User-friendly Interface.
- Built-in player with playlist.
- Auto name by number mode and Date-Time mode or manual enter file name before recording.
- Integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- Record on the fly for as long as your like without interrupt.
- Voice Activation System support.
- File Length Limitation support.
- MP3 file Cut support,split a MP3 file into more MP3 files.
- MP3 file join support,join more MP3 files into a MP3 files.
- Send voice email to your friends.
- ID3 Tag Editor for mp3 files.
- Support windows vista.(New)
What sources of the sound you may use with our Power Audio Recorder?
- Record Music to WAV/MP3/WMA files from your cassette tape directly.
- Record Singles to WAV/MP3/WMA files from LP(long playing record) directly while playing.
- Record Voice to WAV/MP3/WMA files from MIC directly.
- Record Sound to WAV/MP3/WMA files from Internet Radio.
- Record Tracks to WAV/MP3/WMA files from CD audio directly while playing.
- Record Sound to files from any other sound line in such as radio , TV , CD Player ,DVD Player directly.
- Record Sound to files from any Multimedia software and games directly.
Note:WMA - Windows Media Audio Format